How does the digital smile design process works?
- During your first visit consultation with the specialist, an actual and clinical examination along with digital documentation through videos, photography, x-rays, and an intra-oral 3D scan imagery. Your DSD expert discusses your needs and creates a personalized treatment plan for you.
- At your next visit, your cosmetic specialist reviews the DSD before and after images, computer simulations with you to finalize your treatment plan. An actual impression may be taken for study modelling of teeth.
- Your can then view your actual mock up of the final smile makeover outcome of your dental work. This will help you and doctor to choose the right color, shape and style prior to the start of your actual cosmetic makeover procedures.
- On confirmation of plan, tooth preparation to reshape of your teeth is done. Temporary composite veneers are placed after re-shaping for a nice smile whilst waiting for the actual dental work. Most individuals will see the difference after receiving tooth re-shaping with their temporaries.
- After fabrication of your porcelain veneers by your skilled lab technician with your cosmetic expert, the final fitting of your porcelain veneers takes place. During this end of this visit, you will have your received new smile.
- A re-check and adjustment visit is normally recommended to ensure you are feeling comfortable and confident with your new smile makeover.
How much does digital smile design costs?
The digital smile design concept does not have a dramatic cost difference to conventional veneers treatment costs. Each portion of your cosmetic dental treatment for porcelain veneers, crowns or prosthese over implants follows the same standardized treament fees as traditional methods. Its only additional charge is for a customized DSD guide.
The DSD guide provides added benefits of a computerized mockup on your post treatment results to give you a clear picture that the results is what you want and expect. With DSD, you open your connections in having a DSD master expert and digitalized lab technician specialists involved to artistically construct your veneers, crowns or bridges treatment. With a digitalized DSD workflow, your cosmetic treatment is done with computerized precision by CAD/CAM.
Digital Smile Design Cases
Take a look at some of our DSD case done at BIDH Dental Hospital’s cosmetic dental clinic.